We have monthly tournaments for Backgammon and for Nackgammon. You can play online for free!
If you like to compete, join in and have fun playing Backgammon online against other players.
Tournament rules are as follows:
- Players are divided into groups of at most 5 for each round.
- Each member of a group plays 3 games against every other player in the group.
- Once a round begins, a player cannot withdraw from the tournament.
- All games for a round are started at the same time.
- Each game is given 3 days per turn.
- Each game is rated and affects the players' overall ratings (there are no separate ratings for tournaments and no canceling of games).
- At the end of the round, the player(s) with the most wins in each group moves on to the next round.
- Each player moving on to the next round is required to confirm their participation prior to the start date of the next round or they will be withdrawn.
- A new round is started one (1) week after the end of the previous round.
- The doubling cube is not used.
|©2008-2017 zooescape.com. All rights reserved.|